Sunday, December 20, 2015

Golden jubilee year of Bharthi Vidya Mandir Hindi Night High School & Junior College -Andheri West

Bharthi Vidya Mandir Hindi Night High School & Junior College in Andheri West is a leading provider of Institutes, completed 50 years.

A golden jubilee program was conducted at Dinanath Mangeshkar Natya Gruha in Vile Parle East, Mumbai. Education MLA - Kapil Patil, Industrialist K. D. Poddar, Corporator of ward no. 61 - Mohsin Haider, Principal, Professors & all the students were present to enjoy this great event.

The felicitation program of professors, guest, dignitaries followed by music, dance, mimicry, orchestra etc.

Rajendraprasad Vundru
Samay24 news
www.samay24.in






No comments:

Post a Comment

RSS Subscribe

Header-Text-Box-Right

By profession I m a Graphic Designer often busy on computer looking for intriquing material which is awesome to me.. I work in a contact centre as Tech Support. Also write news articles and a great fan of Blogs around the world. Life is very small but challenging. Dont relax and wait for the time. Infact overcome from this attidute and start doing to the positive direction.

Header-Text-Box-Left

I m from a small town in Mumbai city. Which is on the west coast of India. Truly dedicated to deliver the best I can in this world. Ppl ask me why blog, I have only one answer to them. I like to do what I like no matter ppl like it or not but believe me, the kinda response I m getting from the visitors is tremendous... Which helpS me to boost my confidence and keep going.. Email ur comments or suggestions on express.ideas@gmail.com.